New players?
09-13-2011, 06:26 PM
I have a couple of friends who might be interested in playing if we start over (or even if we don't)

Namely at the moment my buddy Mike who is experienced at MC and just lost his server.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2011, 06:40 PM
That would be awesome if they could join us. I bet Matt and Laura would be excited to play with more people.

I am actually working on a way to eliminate the dependency for Hamachi to connect to our Minecraft server, so it should be way more convenient for new players to join. I am also working on a new system where login information for both Minecraft and Mumble depend on the website user/pass information. So whatever you use to login to the website, will be the same for the server applications. Essentially, you have an account here, you have an account on the server.

But yeah, I tell Matt and Laura to invite people all the time.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-13-2011, 06:45 PM
Also, one thing I wanted to add....

Have interested members come to the website in the very least so they can make an account and introduce themselves. I would like to get this site rockin'.
09-13-2011, 07:31 PM
I shall let them know. ^_^
09-14-2011, 08:07 AM
Based on the fact that he and I spent all night mining, I assume the answer is no.

Instead I gave him a link here, and told him that a.) we may be updating and/or restarting and that we use mumble (a program i still need to download.)
09-14-2011, 02:35 PM
Please don't post passwords publicly and don't hand them out without prior authorization from me please. Thanks! Happy