80's action movies
11-06-2009, 03:46 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2010 10:49 PM by DeathCount.)
I've been watching 80s action movie all weekend and I must say that Bloodsport and American Ninja are my favourites. All of these movies are cheesy, they are so addicting to watch.

What's your favourite?
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2009, 12:34 AM
Can't forget the 80s Arnold movies like Commando and Conan. Die Hard and Lethal Weapon were pretty good ones too.

By the way, welcome to Adversity stuartjems.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-26-2009, 09:04 PM
(11-08-2009 12:34 AM)DeathCount Wrote:  Can't forget the 80s Arnold movies like Commando and Conan. Die Hard and Lethal Weapon were pretty good ones too.

By the way, welcome to Adversity stuartjems.

Lost Boys is pretty awesome. I love dark cult classics like that. =3
Find all posts by this user
11-26-2009, 09:07 PM
As you know, I am pretty bad at not seeing too many movies. I haven't seen Lost Boys and I hear it's pretty good. (I know, blasphemy :icon_evilSmiling
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-23-2010, 09:24 AM
I enjoyed Predator and Aliens. Best damn sci-fi in the 80's with the exception of Terminator. Oh, and while it is a cartoon, Heavy Metal was amazing for its time. Also check out Willow and Excalibur, they may not be action packed but the story lines are amazing and watching Val Kilmer scream "Peck" at a little person is always a great way to start the day.
Find all posts by this user