Perhaps...a webcomic?
03-23-2009, 09:25 PM
So. I was revisiting my Deviantart account. And I like to make comics. Perhaps to spruce this place up, a webcomic for the site could be in order.

If we do have one and do it on videogames, we have plenty of other very good gaming comics to compete with.

Anywho, open to thoughts, suggestions and collaboration!! Respond or I'll head bitey you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2009, 09:36 PM
In interest in keeping my head from being bitten... I have responded.

Anywho, I think a webcomic would be a great idea. I think we have a very interesting group of friends to say the least, so content shouldn't be an issue. I'll be honest and say that I'm absolutely terrible with the writing of content, but I think we could base some of it around our LAN parties for starters.

I really like the idea Shawna, thanks for bringing it up.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-23-2009, 09:38 PM
Yeah, a good deal of what went on at the last I attended was pretty funny. Especially with someone's intense clicking when we were playing RA3....*glances at Jon-O* Hehe
03-24-2009, 12:59 PM
How often would we release a comic? Weekly, Monthly?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-24-2009, 07:34 PM
(03-24-2009 12:59 PM)DeathCount Wrote:  How often would we release a comic? Weekly, Monthly?

I would like weekly.
03-25-2009, 08:40 PM
(03-24-2009 07:34 PM)maliciousangel97 Wrote:  
(03-24-2009 12:59 PM)DeathCount Wrote:  How often would we release a comic? Weekly, Monthly?

I would like weekly.

Yeah, if we you guys want to be any kind of competitive, it would have to be weekly.
11-25-2009, 09:29 AM
Hi ! This is a good idea, i have a deviant-art Account, But this idea could not spark in my mind. basically i do not have any Expiration in webcomic but i read lots of comic,so i able to do this at my will.and i like to participate in this Venture.
11-26-2009, 09:00 PM
(11-25-2009 09:29 AM)archesjames Wrote:  Hi ! This is a good idea, i have a deviant-art Account, But this idea could not spark in my mind. basically i do not have any Expiration in webcomic but i read lots of comic,so i able to do this at my will.and i like to participate in this Venture.

heyo! Whats your da name so i could check out your work? I have one too, it's derrangedblonde in case you wanted to see my art style. I had a few ideas for a comic, but i'm still not sure exactly what would be best because if we do a videogame based one, it'll turn out like VG cats or something. So...yeah.