Gold from Cannon Fodder
10-03-2008, 09:03 PM
There are a lot of movie to videogames out there. Which of them are any good?

And are there any movies that you think would make a good videogame?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2008, 01:54 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2008 01:56 AM by DeathCount.)
For some reason, I can't really remember off hand any videogame movies.... probably because they weren't any good :icon_neutral:.
But I just recently saw a commercial for a Max Payne movie... it actually looked like it might be pretty good. There are a few rumors going around for a Mass Effect movie.

As for the movies to videogame question... there are a few games that were movies.
Tron 2.0, True Lies.... to name a couple that I actually enjoyed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-23-2009, 08:55 PM
(10-04-2008 01:54 AM)DeathCount Wrote:  For some reason, I can't really remember off hand any videogame movies.... probably because they weren't any good :icon_neutral:.
But I just recently saw a commercial for a Max Payne movie... it actually looked like it might be pretty good. There are a few rumors going around for a Mass Effect movie.

As for the movies to videogame question... there are a few games that were movies.
Tron 2.0, True Lies.... to name a couple that I actually enjoyed.

My brother's playing the Hulk game for the Wii. It looks really bland, but you can smash everything. I personally dislike games where you don't have to follow the story line (don't ask me why i play wow.) So I don't really like it.
03-25-2009, 06:54 PM
But you play strategy games.... a lot of those you don't play for the story... at least, I don't. :icon_eek:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-25-2009, 09:33 PM
You'd hope not for the most part at least.

I think she is talking about games that try to have story lines. RTS's don't really try, they have feeble attempts that usually get ignored.